Argus offers superior depth of control capability and unique features for demanding bioscience research such as climate monitoring, water management, and nutrient studies.
- High accuracy instrumentation inputs
- Resolution down to a few microvolts
- Automated sensor multiplexing for sequential sampling
- Built-in utilities for importing and managing sensor data
- Accommodate a broad range of third party sensors
- Record thousands of data channels
- Reduce the need for data loggers
- High resolution yet efficient data compression and storage
- Integrated multi-overlay graphing tools
- Data export for statistical analysis
- Automated camera control utility for native capture and playback of time series imagery
- Photographic documentation for reporting
Even the most complex equipment systems can be automated to make your facility as efficient and easy to manage as possible. For leading edge research and development applications, we even provide safe bi-directional integration with external plant models and other growth optimization software.
Air Circulation & exchange
Irrigation & Fertigation