Improving irrigation efficiency can contribute greatly to reducing production costs and making your operation more competitive. Through proper irrigation, average yields can be increased while minimizing environmental impacts caused by excess applied water and subsequent agri-chemical leaching.
- Intelligent, demand-based irrigation strategies
- Water source and storage tank level management
- Evapotranspiration modelling
- Water conservation strategies
- Water quality monitoring and control
- Crop moisture status monitoring
- Water treatment and drain recycling
- Control using Argus TITAN software
Achieve total control over all fertigation parameters. With Argus you can dynamically adjust watering rates and nutrient concentrations throughout the day and over the entire cropping cycle based on current climate conditions, drainage volumes, leachate EC/pH, and any other specified values.
- Seamless programming and operation
- Optimal nutrient control multiple zones and any size
- Full single-element dosing
- Standard A/B style stock tank applications
- Up to 64 distinct user specified recipes
- Adaptable to any nutrient delivery system
- Learn how to choose the right system
The Multi-Feed RM is a complete high performance injector system designed for pressurized in-line injection and management of dilute tank hydroponic nutrient solutions - all handled seamlessly by the Argus fertigation software.